- ICT Academy of Tamil Nadu – Advanced Skill Development Programme for students and staff
- Skill development programme has been planned to conduct during the last week of June for faculty.
- Skill development programme planned to conduct in adopted villages for unemployed youth from July onwards (Banking Service, Retail Service and Welding, Plumbing, Computer Aided programme, Digital India programme, etc)
- Preliminary steps taken to collaborate with “PuthuValzvuThittam” to provide skill development programme for rural youth.
- Preliminary steps taken to conduct extension activities in association with the parents of EMHSS alumni.
- In association with Siruthuli to conduct cleaning campaign and future projects for Noyyal Restoration Project.
- Conducted a Hands-on-Training programme on the preparation of Soaps, Cleaning Solutions, etc, for the unemployed women and Self Help Group women in associated with Department of Chemistry on 13 th December 2015.
- In association with Seesha, Vocational Training Club of CEA conducted a training sessions on “soap making, washing powder making” and “Jewellery Making”, etc for village people.
- Music Instruments (Violin, Guitar and Keyboard) training programme conducted for our students. 119 students appeared for Grade Examinations conducted by Trinity College of London.
- NIRF 5 th Rank in outreach category among 1431 Colleges in India.
- Best University Serving Social Cause in India. Awarded by ASSOCHAM.
- The Best Blood Donation Camp for the year 2014 by District Collector, Govt. of Tamil Nadu. Award received from Coimbatore District Collector on 15 th December 2015.
- Gunnies Record for participated in the Largest Recycling Lessons was attended by 12,994 participants from Karunya University and was organized by Coimbatore Municipal Corporation (India) in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. The Award received on March 10, 2016.