Skip to main content
- K. Vinoth Kumar, An Automated feature extraction algorithm for diagnosis of Gear faults Journal of Failure Analysis and Prevention, Vol.No.19, pp.no. 98-105, February 2019.
- Venkatesh Kumar P, R.Rajeswari, A recursive discrete Kalman filter for the generation of reference signal to UPQC with unbalanced and distorted supply conditions, Int. J. Modelling, Identification and Control, Vol. 31, No. 1, 2019.
- Divya P.S, Manoj.G, M.Lydia, Devaraj Arumainayagam, Analysis of Mathematical Modelling for Renewable Energy in real time system, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, Volume 9, Issue 12, December 2018, pp 1322-1328.
- Sairamya, N. J., Selvaraj, T. G., Ramasamy, B., Deivendran, N. P., & Subathra, M. S. P. (2018). Classification of EEG signals for detection of epileptic seizure activities based on feature extraction from brain maps using Image Processing Algorithms. IET Image Processing, 12(12), 2153-2162.
- Sairamya, N.J., Premkumar, M.J., George, S.T., Subathra, M.S.P, (2019).Performance Evaluation of Discrete Wavelet Transform, and Wavelet Packet Decomposition for Automated Focal and Generalized Epileptic Seizure Detection, IETE Journal of Research, https://doi.org/10.1080/03772063.2019.1568206.
- Jeba, P., Immanuel Selvakumar, A. FOPID based MPPT for photovoltaic system (2018) Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization and Environmental Effects, 40 (13), pp. 1591-1603. DOI: 10.1080/15567036.2018.1486480
- Nallapaneni Manoj Kumar, M.S.P. Subathra, Three years ahead solar irradiance forecasting to quantify degradation influenced energy potentials from thin film (a-Si) photovoltaic system, Vol 12,701-703 March (2019), Results in Physics. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rinp.2018.12.027.
- Venkatesh Kumar and Rajeswari Ramachandran, Modelling and Performance Analysis of UPQC with Digital Kalman Control Algorithm under Unbalanced Distorted Source Voltage conditions, Journal of Power Electronics, Vol. 18, No. 6, pp. 1830-1843, November 2018.
- S. Radha, D. S. Shylu, P. Nagabushanam, J. Sunitha Kumari , Design of RF LNA with Resistive Feedback and Gain Peaking for Multi-Standard Application , International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-7 Issue-4, November 2018.
- Jency Joseph, J., Aruldoss Albert Victoire, T., Josh, F.T. “Parametric analysis of axial flux HUB motor for the electric vehicle in rural areas”, International Journal of Heavy Vehicle Systems; 25(3-4), pp. 258-270, 2018.
- Juliha, J.L., Jency Joseph, J., Josh, F.T. “High Conversion Ratio Power Converter for Electric Vehicle application”, International Journal of Engineering and Technology (UAE), 7(3.34 Special Issue 34), pp. 944-947, 2018.
- Mahesh, C., Josh, F.T., Sanjeevi Gandhi, A. “A Comprehensive Study on Protection, Control And Communication Techniques: A Key Concept for Microgrid Intelligent Operation”, International Journal of Engineering and Technology (UAE), 7(2), pp. 35-41, 2018.
- Vinoth Kumar.K, K.C.Ramya, S. Sheeba Rani. “Design and Analysis of Fractional PID Controller for Isolated Bidirectional DC-DC Converter”, International Journal of Engineering and Technology, December 2018;7(4.19), pp. 182-185. [SNIP: 0.388, IPP: 0.152, SJR: 0.253] Index: Scopus https://doi.org/ 10.14419/ijet.v7i4.19.22044.
- Chandran, B.P., Selvakumar, A.I., Mathew, F.M., “Integrating multilevel converters application on renewable energy sources - A survey”, Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy, 10(6),065502, 2018.
- Gilbert, E.P.K., Kaliaperumal, B., Rajsingh, E.B., Lydia, M., "Trust based data prediction, aggregation and reconstruction using compressed sensing for clustered wireless sensor networks”, Computers and Electrical Engineering, 72, pp. 894-909, 2018.
- K. Vinoth Kumara, K.C. Ramya, S. Karthikumar, K. Krishna Kumar, Design of temperature sensor using twisted photonic crystal fiber, Results in Physics 10 (2018) 856–857.
- Vinoth Kumar.K, K.C.Ramya. “Design of D shaped Plasmon – Photonic crystal fiber for Bio Sensing Application”, Elsevier, Results in Physics, September 2018; 10, pp. 993-994. Impact Factor: 2.147 Index:Scopus, SCI https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rinp.2018.08.020.
- Vinoth Kumar.K, C.S.Boopathi. “Design of human blood sensor using symmetric dual core photonic crystal fiber”, Elsevier, Results in Physics, December 2018; 11, pp. 964-965.
- Megha Maria Cheriyan, Prawin Angel Michael, Anil Kumar, Blind source separation with mixture models – A hybrid approach to MR brain classification, Magnetic Resonance Imaging 54 (2018) 137–147.
- Y. Adline Jancy, B.Gomathi , Benuel Sathish Raj, Design and implementation of logical sensing algorithm based smart home security, Journal of computational and theoretical nanosciences, vol. 15, 1754-1761.
- R. Catherine Joy, A. Albert Rajan* J. Patrick Joshua, G. Shinelet, Development of multi- level surveillance system for enhanced protection, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (IJMET) Volume 9, Issue 11, November 2018, pp. 658–664.
- Dr. S.Paul Sathiyan, Daniel, C. Benin Pratap, Effective design and analysis of pedelec e-bike using MDP approach, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology(IJMET) Volume 9, Issue 13, December 2018.
- P. Nagabushanam, S. Satheesh Kumar, J. Sunitha Kumar, S. Thomas George, Brain Mri Image Segmentation using Improved Sobel Method, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-7 Issue-4, November 2018.
- Venkatesh Kumar, S Satheesh Kumar, A Benuel, Sathish Raj (2018). Simulation of Various Power Quality Disturbances on Secondary Distribution Power System. Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems Vol. 10,(03-Special Issue, 2018):3
- Prawin Angel Michael ‘Performance A review on turbines for micro hydro power plant” in Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol.72, No.2, pp.no.882-887, May 2017 [IF: 9.05] Index: Scopus.
- Jacinth Poornima,’Review of challenges faced in automated diagnosis of skin lesions in dermoscopy images’, in International Journal of Engineering Technology Science and Research, Vol. 4, No.8, pp no 748-752, August 2017.
- J Jayakumar,’Application of classical step response method to determine the PID controller parameters for A 500 MW steam Generator in a thermal plant’, in Pakistan Journal of Biotechnology, Vol.14, No.2, pp.242-245, September 2017 [IF:0.281] Index: Scopus.
- S. Berclin Jeyaprabha, Immanuel Selvakumar,’Model-based MPPT for shaded and Mismatched Modules of Photovoltaic Farm’ in IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, Vol.8, No.4, pp.1763-1771, October 2017 [IF:4.909] Index: Scopus.
- K. Vinoth Kumar,’ Detection of failure in asynchronous motor using soft computing method’, in Journal of Physics Conference Series, Vol 1000, pp1-7, April 2018 1742-6588, [IF:0.383].
- M.S.P. Subathra,’ Solar irradiance forecasting and energy optimization for achieving nearly net zero energy building’ in Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy, Vol. 10, 03- Issue (1-12) May (2018) [IF:1.135]
- Sairamya N J, Thomas George S, Balakrishnan R and Subathra M S P “An Effective Approach To Classify Epileptic EEG Signal Using Local Neighbor Gradient Pattern Transformation Methods” Australian Physical & Engineering Sciences in Medicine, 41(4), 1029-1046.
- N.J. Sairamya, S.T. George, D.N. Ponraj, M.S.P. Subathra, ‘Detection of Epileptic EEG Signal Using Improved Local Pattern Transformation Methods’, Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing. (2018). 37 (12), 5554-5575. doi:10.1007/s00034-018-0829-1.
- Benin Pratap C, Shine Let G, Finna Mary Mathew, Sylvia T, “Energy Efficient Off-grid novel PVT module for a Rural Health Clinic”, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, Volume 9, Issue 7, July 2018, pp. 476-488, ISSN: 0976-6359
- Albine Jency.V, Julie.A, Prawin Angel Michael, “IOT Based Face Tracking and Recognition in Biometric-A Review”, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, Vol. 10, 01-Special Issue, pp. 357-363 ,2018.(Scopus) ISSN : 1943-023X(Publisher Institute Of Advanced Scientific Research).
- David, D.J., Jegathesan, V., ‘Channel assignment in wireless mesh networks - A survey´ in Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, Vol.9, 2017, IF: 0.135
- Prasad, G.D., Jegathesan, V., Rama Rao, P.V.V., ‘Hybrid multilevel DC link inverter with reduced power electronic switches’, Energy Procedia, Vol. 117, pp. 626-634, 2017, IF:0.799.
- Jenitha, P., Immanuel Selvakumar, A., “Fault detection in PV systems”, Applied Solar Energy (English translation of Geliotekhnika), Vol. 53 (3), pp. 229-237, 2017.
- Venkatesh Kumar, Satheesh Kumar S, Benuel Sathish Raj A., ‘Simulation of various power quality disturbance on secondary distribution power system’ in the Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, July 2018; 10(3), pp.1375-1382. Index: Scopus.
- Vinoth Kumar.K, Nithin Mathew Sam, Kevin Sony. “Life Management concepts of transformer investigations”, International Journal of Engineering and Technology, March 2018; 7(2.8), pp. 227-229 SNIP: 0.388, IPP: 0.152, SJR: 0.253] Index: Scopus
- Vinoth Kumar.K, Kevin Sony, K.C.Ramya. “Investigation of hybrid integrating wind solar energy source into distribution grid with condensed harmonics”, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, July 2018; 10(4), pp. 1098-1105. [SNIP: 0.135, IPP: 0.45, SJR: 0.114] Index: Scopus
- Divya P.S, Manoj.G,M.Lydia, Devaraj Arumainayagam,’ Analysis of transformation methods for mathematical modelling of wind resource ’, International Journal of Engineering & Technology (UAE), 7 (3.29) (2018) 428-432.
- Meenal, R., Immanuel Selvakumar, A., Berclin Jeyaprabha, S., Rajasekaran, E. , “Solar Mapping of India using Support Vector Machine”, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1142(1),012010, 2018.
- Vinoth Kumar.K, Kevin Sony. (2018) “Diagnosis Analysis using Soft Computing Approach Methodology”, World Journal of Technology, Engineering and Research, January 2018; 13(1), pp. 24-29.
- S.Jebarani Evangeline, J.Jayakumar, ‘Torque modeling of Switched Reluctance motor using LSSVM-DE’ in Neuro Computing (Elsevier), September 2016; pp.1-12. [IF: 2.752] Index: Scopus
- S. PaulSathiyan, A.Immanuel Selvakumar, ‘Safety assessment of vehicles with ensemble FLC based FCAS’ in International Journal of Engineering and Technology, September 2016; Vol.8, No.4, pp.1719-1727 [IF: 0.588] Index: Scopus.
- M.S.P. Subathra, ‘Analysing the performance of a flat plate solar collector with silver/water nanofluid using artificial neural network’ in Elsevier Procedia computer science, Vol.93 pp.no. 33-40, September 2016. [IF: 0.716] Index: Scopus.
- K.C.Ramya, V.Jegathesan, ‘Design and analysis of isolated and non-isolated bidirectional converter for high voltage applications’ in International Journal of Computation and Mathematics in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Vo.35, No.5, pp.no.1592-1603,October 2016 [IF: 0.545] Index: Scopus.
- K.Vinoth Kumar, A.Immanuel Selvakumar, ‘Investigation n of broken bar and eccentricity problem in asynchronous machines using PDT and MCSA Techniques’ in Journal of Electrical Engineering, Vol.16, No.4, pp.no.422-427, December 2016 [IF: 1.21] Index: Scopus.
- R. Meenal, A.Immanuel Selvakumar, ‘Temperature based radiation models for the estimation of global solar radiation at horizontal surface in India’ in Indian Journal of Science & Technology, Vol. 9, No.46, pp.no.1-6, December 2016 [IF: 1.289] Index: Scopus.
- V.Jegathesan, ‘Minimization of power loss in newfangled cascaded H-bridge multilevel inverter using in-phase disposition PWM and wavelet transform based fault diagnosis’ in Ain Shams Engineering Journal, Online Issue, February 2017 [IF: 1.027] Index: Scopus.
- J.Jayakumar, ‘Power generation enhancement with hybrid thermoelectric generator using biomass waste heat energy’ in Experimental Thermal and Fluid science (Elsevier), Vol.85, pp.no.1-12, February 2017 [IF: 2.128] Index: Scopus.
- K.Vinoth Kumar, A.Immanuel Selvakumar, ‘Eccentricity Problem in Asynchronous Machines’ in Journal of Electrical Engineering, Vol.17, No.1, pp.no.265-269, March 2017 [IF: 1.021] Index: Scopus.
- P.Venkatesh Kumar, ‘Simulation and Hardware implementation of UPQC for Power Quality improvement in secondary distribution system’ in Journal of Electrical Engineering, Vol.17, No.1, pp.no.523-530, March 2017 [IF: 1.021] Index: Scopus.
- R.Narciss Starbell, ‘Modelling of optimal tilt angle for solar collectors across eight Indian cities’ in International Journal of Renewable Energy Research, Vol. 7, No.1, pp.no.353-358, March 2017 [IF: 0.762] Index: Scopus.
- Appadurai Anitha Angeline, J.Jayakumar ‘Performance analysis of (Bi2Te3-PbTe) Hybrid Thermoelectric Generator” in International Journal of Power Electronics & Drive Systems, Vol.8, No.2, pp.no.917-925, June 2017 [IF: 1.32] Index: Scopus.
- M. S. P. Subathra, S. Easter Selvan, T. Aruldoss Albert Victoire, A. Hepzibah Christinal, and Umberto Amato., ‘A Hybrid With Cross-Entropy Method and Sequential Quadratic Programming to Solve Economic Load Dispatch Problem’ in the IEEE Systems Journal, September 2015; 9(3), pp.1031-1044. [SNIP: 2.243, SJR: 1.108] Index: Scopus.
- M.Lydia, S.Suresh Kumar, A. Immanuel Selvakumar, G.Edwin Prem Kumar., ‘Wind Resource Estimation using Wind speed and power curve models’ in the Renewable Energy Journal (Elsevier), November 2015; 83 (1), pp.425-434. [SNIP: 2.565, SJR: 1.962] Index: Scopus.
- Jagannath, D.J., Immanuel Selvakumar, A.., ‘Superior foetal electrocardiogram signal elicitation using a novel artificial intelligent Bayesian methodology’ in the Applied Soft Computing Journal (Elsevier), December 2015; 37(1), pp.1002-1017. [SNIP: 2.729, SJR: 2.22] Index: Scopus.
- M.Lydia, S.Suresh Kumar, A. Immanuel Selvakumar, G.Edwin Premkumar., ‘Linear and non-linear autoregressive models for short-term wind speed forecasting’, Energy Conversion and Management (Elsevier), March 2016, 112(1), pp.115-124. (SJR: 1.842, SNIP:2.705) (Index: Scopus)
- K.C.Ramya, V.Jegathesan., ‘Comparison of PI and PID Controlled Bidirectional DC-DC Converter Systems’, International Journal of Power Electronics and Drive Systems, March 2016, 7(1), pp.55-65. (SJR: 0.183, SNIP:0.835) (Index: Scopus).
- Jones, S.B.R., Poongodi, P., Selvakumar, A.I. Model reference fuzzy cascade controller: A novel method for attaining desired mass flow in a wind tunnel (2015) International Journal of Information and Communication Technology, 7 (4-5), pp. 336-347. DOI: 10.1504/IJICT.2015.070296.
- Rajan, A. A., & Vasantharathna, S. (2015). Experimental investigation on fuzzy-based dynamic PWM controller using FPGA for harmonics and torque ripple minimisation in BLDC motor drive. International Journal of Information and Communication Technology, 7(4-5), 366-384.
- Vinoth Kumar.K, S.Suresh Kumar., "Analysis of Direct Torque Control of Industrial Drives using Zone-Shifting SVM" in the International Journal of Power Electronics and Drive Systems, September 2014; 4 (3), pp.438-443. (SNIP 0.835, SJR: 0.157)
- Vinoth Kumar.K, S.Suresh Kumar., "Simulation Analysis of Ac/Dc Adapter Under Zero No-Load Power Consumption using Simulink Process" in the International Journal of Power Electronics and Drive Systems, September 2014; 4 (3), pp.438-443. (SNIP 0.835, SJR: 0.157)
- Vinoth Kumar.K, S.Suresh Kumar, A. Immanuel Selvakumar., "Experimental Analysis of Variety of Faults in Asynchronous Squirrel Cage Motor" in the Journal of Electrical Engineering, October 2014; 14(3), pp.1-6. (SNIP 0.111, SJR: 0.139)
- Vinoth Kumar. K, "Modeling and Simulation of Variable Frequency Synchronous DC-DC Buck Converter" in the International Journal of Power Electronics and Drive Systems, October 2014; 5 (2), pp.237-243. (SNIP 0.835, SJR: 0.157)
- Vinoth Kumar.K, A. Shankar., "The FHA Analysis of Dual-Bridge LLC Type Resonant Converter" in the International Journal of Power Electronics and Drive Systems, December 2014; 4 (4), pp.538-546. (SNIP 0.835, SJR: 0.157)
- Vinoth Kumar.K., "Analysis of Variable Speed PFC Chopper Fed BLDC Motor Drive" in the ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, December 2014; 9(12), pp.2521-2527. (SNIP 0.668, SJR: 0.213)
- S.Jebarani Evangeline, S.Suresh Kumar, J.Jayakumar., 'Nonlinear Modeling of a Switched Reluctance Motor using LSSVM - ABC' in the Acta Polytechnica Hungarica, December 2014; 11 (6), pp.8060-8068. (SNIP 1.280, SJR: 0.359)
- Vinoth Kumar. K,, 'Analysis of Variable Speed PFC Chopper FED BLDC motor drive' in the International Journal of Power Electronics and Drive Systems, February2015; 5 (3), pp.326-333. (SNIP 0.835, SJR: 0.157)
- S.Easter Selvan, S.Thomas George, R.Balakrishnan., 'Range-based ICA using a Nonsmooth Quasi-Newton Optimizer for Electroencephalographic source localization in Focal Epilepsy' in the Neural Computation, MIT Press, March 2015; 27 (6), pp.628-671. (SNIP 1.181, SJR: 0.999)
- FT. Josh, 'Design and Simulation of a new topology boost inverter to run home load appliances' in the International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, June 2015; 10 (7), pp.18771-18778. (SNIP: 0.166, SJR: 0.130)
- Berclin Jeyaprabha.S, A. Immanuel Selvakumar., 'Optimal sizing of photovoltaic/battery/diesel based hybrid system and optimal tilting of solar array using the artificial intelligence for remote houses in India' in the Energy and Buildings Journal, June 2015; 96 (1), pp.40-52. (SNIP: 2.799, SJR: 1.990)
- Vinoth Kumar.K, 'Simulation of High Step-Up DC–DC Converter for Photovoltaic Module Application using MATLAB/SIMULINK' in the International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Its Applications, June 2013; 5(7),pp.72-82.
- Lydia.M, Immanuel Selvakumar.A,S.Suresh Kumar, Edwin Prem Kumar, 'Advances Algorithms for Wind Turbine Power Curve Modeling' in the IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, July 2013; 1(3), pp.827-835. (SJR: 3.498, SNIP:3.483)
- Immanuel Selvakumar.A, 'Civilized swarm optimization for multi objective short-term hydrothermal scheduling' in the International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems (Elsevier), October 2013; 51, pp.178-189. (SJR:1.574, SNIP: 2193)
- Prescilla, Immanuel Selvakumar.A, 'Modified Binary Particle Swarm Optimization algorithm application to real-time task assignment in heterogeneous multiprocessor' in the Microprocessors and Microsystems, October 2013; 37, pp.583-589. (SJR:0.368, SNIP: 1.094)
- Paul Sathiyan.S, S. Suresh Kumar, Immanuel Selvakumar.A., 'Segmented Fuzzy Logic Controller for Vehicle Following with Optimized Rule Base' in the Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology, November 2013; 57 (1), pp.7-15. (SJR: 0.151, SNIP:0.320)
- S.Thomas George., 'EEG Database of Seizure Disorders for Experts and Application Developers' in the Clinical EEG and Neuroscience, December 2013; 9 (11), pp.1-6 (SJR: 0.789, SNIP:0.894)
- Vinoth Kumar.K., 'SAR Algorithm Method in Photovoltaic System using MPPT' in the International Journal of Power Electronics and Drive Systems, December 2013; 225 (1), pp.438-443. (SNIP 0.835, SJR: 0.157)
- M.S.P.Subathra., 'On the benefits of Laplace samples in solving a rare event problem using cross-entropy method' in the Applied Mathematics and Computation Elsevier, December 2013; 3 (4), pp.843-859. (SJR: 0.958, SNIP:1.378)
- Lydia.M, Immanuel Selvakumar.A., 'A comprehensive review on wind turbine power curve modeling techniques' in the Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews Elsevier, February 2014; 30 (1), pp.452-460. (SJR: 2.982 SNIP:3.553)
- Vinoth Kumar.K, A. Immanuel Selvakumar., 'Diagnosis of stator fault in asynchronous machine using soft computing methods' in the ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, March 2014; 9 (3), pp.355-360. (SJR: 0.213, SNIP:0.668)
- S.Paul Sathiyan, S.Suresh Kumar, A. Immanuel Selvakumar., 'Particle swarm optimization technique for rule base optimization of FLC for low speed ACC vehicle' in the ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, June 2014; 9 (6). pp.981-987. (SJR: 0.213, SNIP:0.668)
- Vinoth Kumar.K, S.Suresh Kumar, A.Immanuel Selvakumar, R.Saravanakumar., "Condition Monitoring of Industrial Drives using ATMEGA 32L" in the European Journal of Scientific Research, June 2012; 79 (2), pp.290-297.(SJR:0.157,SNIP:0.605)
- Josh.F.T, Jovitha Jerome, J.Arulwilson., "Fuzzy Logic based H-bridge Nine level Inverter for Photovoltaic Systems" in the European Journal of Scientific Research, June 2012; 79 (2), pp.290-297.(SJR:0.157,SNIP:0.605)
- J.Anitha, Kezi Selva Vijila, A.Immanuel Selvakumar, Jude.D.Hemanth., "Fuzzy Logic based H-bridge Nine level Inverter for Photovoltaic Systems" in the 'Performance enhanced PSO- based modified Kohonen neural network for retinal image classification' Journal of the Chinese Institute of Engineers, October 2012,.1(1), pp.no 1-13.(SJR:0.226,SNIP:0.426)
- Vinoth Kumar.K, S.Suresh Kumar, A.Immanuel Selvakumar, R.Saravanakumar., "Recent Techniques to Identify the Stator Fault diagnosis in Three Phase Induction Motor" in the International Journal of Energy Optimization and Engineering, November 2012, 1(4), pp.no. 106-120.
- Vinoth Kumar, S.Suresh Kumar., "Experimental Verification of Squirrel Cage Induction Motor using Current Signature and Virtual Instrumentation Topology" in the Lecture Note in Electrical Engineering, Springer Verlag, December 2012, 222(2)., pp.no. 477-486. (SJR: 0.120, SNIP: 0.090
- J.Anitha, C. Kezi Selva Vijila, Immanuel Selvakumar.A, A. Indumathi, D. Jude Hemanth., 'Automated multi-level pathology identification techniques for abnormal retinal images using artificial neural networks ' in the British Journal of OPHTHALMOLOGY, June 2011; 1(4) pp.1-4. (SJR: 1.78, SNIP: 1.560).
- Vinoth Kumar.K., 'A Review of Voltage and Current Signature Diagnosis of Industrial Drives' in the International Journal of Power Electronics and Drive Systems, September 2011; 1(1) pp.75-82.(SNIP: 0.835, SJR: 0.157)
- Vinoth Kumar.K., 'Implementation of Scalar Control Technique in SVPWM Switched Three–Level Inverter Fed Induction Motor Using DSP Controller' in the International Journal of Power Electronics and Drive Systems, December 2011; 1(1) pp.83-93. (SNIP: 0.835, SJR: 0.157)
- D. Jude Hemanth, C. Kezi Selva Vijila, Immanuel Selvakumar.A., J. Antha, 'Distance metric-based time-efficient fuzzy algorithm for abnormal magnetic resonance brain image segmentation' in the International Journal of Neural Computing and Applications, January 2012; 21(1) pp.1-10. (SNIP:1.021 0.835, SJR: 0.612)
- Charles.P, Venkatesh Kumar. P., 'Modeling, simulation and implementation of optimization algorithm based shunt active filter for harmonics mitigation of non-linear loads' in the Australian Journal of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, April 2012; 9 (1) pp.77-87. (SJR 0.106 , SNIP 0.028)
- Vinoth Kumar.K, Suresh Kumar.S, Prawin Angel Michael., 'Simulation and Comparison of SPWM and SVPWM Control for Three Phase Inverter' in the ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, July 2010; 5(7), pp.62-75.
- Vinoth Kumar.K, Suresh Kumar.S, Badugu Praveena., 'Soft Computing Based Fault Diagnosis' in the International Journal of Computer and Electrical Engineering, August 2010; 2(4), pp.1793-8163.
- Vinoth Kumar.K, Suresh Kumar.S, Prawin Angel Michael., 'Implementation of SVPWM in FPGA through MATLAB/ SIMULINK Environment' in the International Journal of Engineering Science & Technology, September 2010; 2(9), pp.4585-4594.
- Immanuel Selvakumar.A., 'Discussion of "An Improved Particle Swarm Optimization for Nonconvex Economic Dispatch Problems' in the IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, November 2010; 25(4), pp.2009-2009. (IF 2.355)
- Jegathesan.V., 'Elimination of lower order harmonics in voltage source inverter feeding an induction motor using Evolutionary Algorithms' in the International Journal on Expert Systems with Applications, ESWA, January 2011; 38(1), pp.692-699. (IF 1.924)
- Paul Sathiyan.S, Suresh Kumar.S., 'Optimization of ACC using Soft Computing Technique' in the International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, February 2011; 9(2), pp.150-154.
- Prawin Angel Michael., 'FPGA based micro stepping controller of a four phase permanent magnet stepper motor' in the International Journal of Micro and Nano Electronics, Circuits and Systems, March 2011; 3(1), pp.39-42.
- Subathra.M.S.P, 'A Dynamic Modelling of Brushless DC motor servo system for Electromechanical actuator with dual redundancy technique' in the International Journal of Micro and Nano Electronics, Circuits and Systems, March 2011; 3(1), pp.49-54.
- Immanuel Selvakumar.A., 'Enhanced Cross-Entropy method for dynamic economic dispatch with valve-point effects' in the International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, March 2011; 33(3) pp.783-790. (IF 2.073)
- Vinoth Kumar.K R.Saravana Kumar and K.K.Ray, 'Fuzzy logic based fault detection in induction machines using labview', in8 the International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, 9(9), September, 2009, pp no 226-242.
- Vinoth Kumar.K R.Saravana Kumar and K.K.Ray, 'Sliding mode control of Induction motor using Simulation approach', in the International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, 9(10), October, 2009, pp no 93-104.
- Suresh Kumar.S, 'Intrusion Detection using Address Monitoring' in the International Journal of Recent trends in Engineering, May 2010; 3(2), pp.180-73.
- Immanuel Selvakumar. A, 'Optimization using Civilized Swarm: Solution to Economic Dispatch with Multiple Minima' Elsevier" Electric Power Systems Research, 79(1), January 2009, pp 8-16. (IF: 0.446)
- Jayakumar. J, et.al. Steady State and Economic Power Dispatch using Multi Objective Evolutionary Programming, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 3(8), August 2008, pp.no.1073 – 1085.
- Jayakumar. J, et.al. Optimal Power Flow with FACTS Devices by Exponential Evolutionary Programming Approach, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 3(10), October 2008, pp.no.1387 – 1400.
- Jegathesan V., 'Non-traditional method based solution for elimination of lower order Harmonics in Voltage Source Inverter feeding an Induction Motor Driver' in the Serbian Journal of Electrical Engineering Vol.5, No.2, November 2008, pp. 273-283, ISSN-1451-4869.
- Immanuel Selvakumar. A, 'Anti-predatory particle swarm optimization: Solution to nonconvex economic dispatch problems' Elsevier Electric Power Systems Research, 78(1), January 2008, pp 2-10. (IF: 0.446)
- Jayakumar J. et.al, Application of Exponential Evolutionary Programming to Security Constrained Economic Dispatch with FACTS Devices, Asian Journal of Scientific Research, 1(4): 374-384, January 2008.
- Jegathesan V., 'Genetic Algorithm and Neighborhood Search based solution for PWM converter switching for Voltage source Inverter' in the National Journal of Technology, (Vol.4, No.1, March 2008, pp. 1-6, ISSN-0973-1334) [IF 15.33]