Karunya Innovation & Design Studio
KARUNYA INNOVATION AND DESIGN STUDIO
- A Collaboration Space that facilitates students and staff members from different backgrounds to gather, identify local and global problems, ideate and work together to find solutions using creative thinking and human-centred design thinking principles.
- An Innovation Hub which nurtures creative confidence and fosters a community of critical thinkers, creative technologists and social innovators.
- A Makerspace with state-of-the-art facilities to experiment, prototype and build to transform their ideas into fabricated products.
- A Design Studio that provides an opportunity for designers and artisans to realize their creativity and also offers a workplace where virtual designs become mock-ups, working prototypes and finally, a completed product.
- To foster the culture of creativity, collaboration, innovative thinking among students and inspire them to bring forth new ideas, concepts and business models.
- To expose the students to futuristic technologies, create a maker mindset in them and equip them with the knowledge, expertise and skills through experiential learning and peer-learning.
- To facilitate a maker space with the best tools for innovators, researchers and inventors to convert ideas into new prototypes, products, services and businesses to solve the problems of humanity.