Professional Society on Biomedical department at Karunya University
BMESI Inauguration - REPORT (29th Septemeber 2018)
The Biomedical Engineering Society of India (BMESI) was launched in Karunya Institute of technology and Sciences on 29th September 2018. The chief guest delivered a session on nonlinear dynamics in Health care applications. The session provided an insight to various problems and the solutions in medical field. The event was conducted in IE gallery hall, all students and staff in the department was highly enriched by the talk.
Biomedical Engineering Society of India hence called BMESI is an all India, non-profit making professional learned body. KITS is an Institutional Life Member of this society. The Headquarters of the Society is located at the Department of Biomedical Engineering, Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal.
The Society engages in the following activities:
- Set up an advisory service
- Organize symposia, conferences, lectures, study programs, etc.
- Maintain contacts with other learned and professional organizations
- To encourage, promote and advance interdisciplinary co-operation amongst scientists, engineers, and medical doctors for the growth of teaching, research and practices of biomedical engineering
- To disseminate knowledge in Biomedical Engineering
- To stimulate and aid research and development in all aspects of Biomedical Engineering
- PCB Design for Medical Applications