M.Tech Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
M.Tech. Artificial Intelligence & Data Science program aims at serving the demand for the experts and engineers who can develop sophisticated and complex systems to work with or even to augment the humans in developing solutions and solving Engineering problems. The program content is designed to produce Engineers having exceptional technical skills for creating new AI systems and who also understand the nature of the human environments in which the systems they build will be deployed. This program will be a perfect blend of class works, internships at industries, research and projects.
DURATION: 2 YEARS
- To train the students in the rapidly growing field of Artificial Intelligence & Data Science.
- To gain thorough knowledge in: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Intelligent Systems, Algorithm design and development, Knowledge representation and reasoning, Semantics, Pattern recognition, Neural Networks, Data Analytics and Mining, Big Data Management, Data Visualization, Probabilistic Modeling and Reasoning, Cloud Technologies, Internet of Things.
- To provide an opportunity for knowledge sharing, Internship, Research and Collaborative learning with Industry in India and Reputed Universities abroad.
- NVIDIA DGX Station for Deep learning
- IBM Software Centre for Big data analytics
- IOT Lab for Smart applications and Wireless technologies
- SUSE Centre for cloud computing
- CISCO Centre for Network data analysis
- Security Centre for Malware analysis.
- Deep into Artificial Intelligence
- Machine learning and interactive AI systems
- Human cognition
- Frameworks for Artificial Intelligence
- Data Science
- Data models and database design
- Semantic information processing
- Knowledge representation and reasoning
- Collaborative system design
- Natural Language Processing
- Human Computer Interaction
- Practicum in Intelligent Systems
- Data Management and Information Processing
- Designing and Constructing Models with Multi-Agent Languages
- Law and the Governance of Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced Computer Vision
- Machine Perception
- AI Research Scientist
- AI Architect
- Artificial Intelligence Engineer
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Big data Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Machine Learning Architect
- Principle Data Scientist
- Product Manager
- Robotics Scientist
- Video Game Programmer
Intelligent Systems, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Natural Language Processing, Text Technologies for Data Science, Data Analytics and Mining, Big Data Management, Data Visualization, Cloud Technologies, Internet of Things, Ontologies, Pattern recognition.
B.E. / B. Tech. (CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, EIE, Information Science), MCA, MSc Computer Science, MSc IT, Msc Software Engineering.