B. Tech in Electronics and Computer Engineering (B. Tech ECM) is designed in such a way that students will be exposed to the design of electronics in the entire computer systems and developments. Through the basics of electronic concepts, the students will be trained to design new hardware and software for AI, IoT, Cyber physical systems, cloud and cognitive computing applications. In the future, graduates having these skill sets will be grabbed by industries working for military and defense applications, IoT industries, software enabled services, automobile, healthcare, agriculture applications, Embedded solutions, etc.,
To achieve this, the curriculum has been formulated in consultation with experts from various industries and technologists around the globe.
Why Electronics and Computer Engineering at KITS?
Wide range of courses offered both from Electronics and Computer Science with state-of-the-art laboratory facilities along with multidisciplinary research.
Areas of academics and research:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- VLSI and Embedded Systems
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Cloud Computing
- Big data Analytics
- Cloud Security
- Intelligent Systems
- Reconfigurable Architecture
• IoT Industries
• Embedded solutions
• Chip Design
• Telecommunication and IT Industries
• Automotive Electronics
• Consumer Electronics
• Smart Devices and Systems
• Nano Device Modelling
• Process controlled industries
• Audio and Video Processing
• Image Processing and Computer Vision
• Biomedical signal Processing
• Defense and Military Communication
• Wireless Sensor Networks
• Virtual Reality
The Department has excellent state-of-art facilities with instruments and CAD tools on par with the industry standards.
- Karunya IOT Centre (Internet of Things Lab)
- Computer technology center with NVIDIA certified systems to run AI workloads
- VLSI Lab
- RF Lab with MIMO-SDR platform funded by AICTE MODROB
- Microwave and Optical Fiber Communication Lab
- Advanced Signal Processing Lab
- Electronics Lab
- Integrated Circuits Lab
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller Lab
- DRDO funded laboratory
- DST funded laboratory
MOUs SIGNED/INDUSTRY COLLABORATIONS
1. Samsung R&D, India
2. Altair Engineering India Pvt.Ltd
3. Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd
4. EinNel Technologies
5. Entuple Technologies
6. Texas Instruments Pvt. Ltd.
7. Jasmine InfoTech Pvt. Ltd.
8. KPIT Ltd.
9. M/s Edgate technologies
10. Test and Verification Solutions.