- B.Tech. Civil Engineering - Full Time 4 years
- B.Tech. Civil Engineering (Specialization in Smart Cities) - Full Time 4 years
- M.Tech - Structural Engineering - Full Time 2 years
- M.Tech - Environmental and Water Resources Engineering - Full Time 2 years
- Ph.D. in Civil Engineering - Full Time/Part Time
- B.Sc. Fire Safety and Hazard Management - Full Time 3 years
- Graduates will be prepared with a solid foundation in mathematics, sciences, and technical skills needed to analyze and design global infrastructure systems.
- Graduates will possess strong communication and management skills.
- Graduates will have the ability to identify, formulate to solve engineering problems involving multi-displinary themes
- Graduates will have the ability to acquire state of the art in technological developments, and have an understanding of ethical and societal responsibilities.
- Graduates will be delivered as engineers for employment, higher studies, entrepreneurship, researchers and eventual leadership roles in their profession.
Scope of Employability
- A career as a civil engineer offers several lucrative job avenues in government, public & private sectors.
- Civil Engineer in construction industries, infrastructure projects, underground utilities water and environmental solutions, geotechnical, calamities and mitigations.
- Design engineer in planning, analysing, designing and supervising projects like buildings, roads, bridges, embankments, tunnelling, slope protection, water and sewage treatment plants.
- Project manager in multi-disciplinary projects like power plants, airports, harbour and ports, metro projects.
- Consulting engineer/ Contractor/ Promoter/ Retailor in construction related activities.