National level Research Publication collaboration with Institutions
- Government College Technology, Coimbatore
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli
- School of Electrical, VIT University, Vellore
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore
- Government Engineering College, Wayanad, Kerala
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Amrita Vishwavidyapeetham University, Amrita Nagar, Coimbatore
- Department of Robotic and Automation Enginnering PSG college of Technology Coimbatore
- Dept. of Nuerology,PSG Medical science and Research,Coimbatore
- Department of EEE, SRM University, Chennai, Menoufia University
- Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai, India
National level collaboration with Industries
- Hydro Power Development Corporation of Arunachal Pradesh Limited ( HPDCAPL) Itanagar
- Siemens Ltd- Mumbai
- Micheln India(P)Ltd,Thiruvallur
- SAIL RSP,Rourkela
- Sterlite Copper, Tuicorin
- GE India Exports PVT.Ltd,Hydrabad
- Apollo Tyres Ltd
- The India Cements Ltd, Ariyalur
- ICF , Chennai
- Ampere Vehicles Pvt. Ltd., Coimbatore
- Robert Bosch Coimbatore
- JWS Steels Ltd
- Ford Motor Private Limited
- Rail Wheel Factory, Bangalore
- NLC India Ltd, Neyveli
- Salem Steel Plant
- KELTRON, Aroor
- ROOTS Industries
- Renault Nissan, Chennai
- KIA (Hyundai Transys), Anantapur
Karunya Siemens Centre of Excellence (Siemens Authorized Training Centre for Southern Region, India)
Karunya SIEMENS Centre is the authorized siemens training centre in South India. We provide trainings in the field of industrial automation and drives for students and industrial persons. The centre is equipped with most modern training equipments which are used in industries worldwide. The trainings are provided with hand-on experiments, commissioning, parameterization and troubleshooting using latest SIEMENS software and hardware. By attending these training programs, the students will get real time industrial exposure right in the campus itself. So far we have conducted more than 400 trainings for industrial persons and about 100 trainings for students.
SIEMENS has awarded Karunya SIEMENS Centre the ‘Best Authorized Training Centre’ among the 9 ATCs spread across India in the ATC meet which was conducted at SIEMENS Ltd., Mumbai in the month of February 2015.
Training Courses Offered by Karunya Siemens Centre
Siemens Automation Courses
|Course Title(Training Product)||Course Code||Days|
|SIMATIC S7-1200 with STEP7 V14||ASTIA1200||5|
|SIMATIC S7-1500 with STEP7 V14||ASTIA1500||5|
|SIMATIC S7-300 Basic with STEP7 V5.5||AS-ST300||8|
|SIMATIC S7-400 Basic with STEP7 V5.5||AS-ST400||8|
|SIMATIC S7-300/400 Advance with STEP7 V5.5||ASST300/400||6|
|Networking on Profibus/Profinet with STEP7 V5.5||AS-STNET||5|
|SIMATIC WinCC Basic V7||ASSTWINCCB||5|
|SIMATIC WinCC Basic V14||ASSTWINCCB||3|
|DCS: SIMATIC PCS 7||ASSTPCS7B||10|
|DCS: SIMATIC PCS 7 SERV(Troubelshooting/ Maint)||ASSTPCS7S||5|
|Course Title(Training Product)||Course Code||Days|
|Basic course on AC/DC Drives||DR-BDT||5|
|AC Drive: MasterDrives||DR-MDVC||5|
|SINAMICS G130 / G150||DR-G130||6|
|DC Drive : SIMOREG DC Master 6RA70||DR-DC70||6|
|DC Drive :SINAMICS DC Master 6RA80||DR-DCM||6|
|SINAMICS G120 WITH STARTER||DR -G120||5|
Training Centre Activity
Since the inception of the centre, a total of 3,000 approx. employees and students have used the facilities offered by the training centre for achieving their training goals and an approximate of around 500 batches of training were conducted in the training centre. The trainings are conducted at the centre as well as on-site.
Head Karunya-SIEMENS Centre
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +91 422 2614399/4400
Karunya – Salzer Innovation Cell (KSIC)
Karunya Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, Coimbatore in Partnership with M/s. SALZER Electronics Ltd., Coimbatore, offers platform for new innovation in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Embedded fields. This innovation will be formally inaugurated on 13th July 2015.
Vision & Mission of the Cell:
- Empowering Students at Par with Industry
- To Provide Students with Practical Training and Equip them with the Latest Technology.
Objectives of the Cell:
- Jointly Organize Activities for Development of Technical Skills and Increase Employability of Students.
- Participate and Involve in Industry Institute Interaction through Seminars and Lectures on the Latest Trends in the Industry.
- Facilitate Students and Faculty for Innovation, Idea Generation and Product Development.
KITS - SELENS - MOA
The Memorandum of Agreement (hereinafter referred to as MOA) has been signed between Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences and SELENS Elevators Pvt Ltd which is one of India’s leading elevator contractors
SELENS Elevators Pvt Ltd SHALL PROVIDE:
- Industrial visits for students of the Second/Third/Final year B.Tech program.
- Certificates to the students who have successfully completed the project defined for which they have been enrolled.
- Internships to students of B.Tech EEE students based on the requirement of the industry.
- Support to write joined project proposal with the faculty of EEE based on the availability and feasibility of the work